About the Project
The “HAAT”, a shopping space for the public with multiple activities like Food Street, Art & craft lanes, Textile zone, Jewellery zone, metal crafts, terracotta, wood works, etc. It is envisioned to be a breakout destination from the hectic lives of the people who seek one stop shopping. The Haat is a futuristic shopping arcade which will offer robust menu of lifestyle and entertainment choices with spaces for art and music. Entertainment, dining and leasure are the nutrients that enrich the haat and attract wide range of people. The central space will create points of convergence and grandeur with a space frame with lighting attraction. The small courtyards shall draw crowds and interaction spaces. throughout.
The Total Plot area of the project is 6499.75 sq. m. with FAR of 2.5 and maximum permissible height of 45m. The total built up area of the project is 7645 sq. m. The total cost of the Project is Rs. 34.34 Cr.
Salient Features of the Project
- Smart Movable Screen & Perforated screen as façade Elements.
- Green Wall Green lawns with walkway all around with Ample tree shade.
- Green strip and road runs along the periphery.
- Central Surveillance room for monitoring security and utilities like water supply, fire detection, etc.
- E Vehicle Charging Point.
- Fire pumps are provided in the basement/LG level of building (working & standby) as per norms. Overhead tanks are provided as per norms.
- 24X7 water supply. Dual Piping System. Provision for re-cycled water for flushing.
- Distribution network with in the plot through underground cables.
- SITC of Sub-station equipment i/c connection from DISCOM will be taken separately.
- As per the norms of the Smart City Mission the building will be a green rated with provision of solar panels on roof tops. The project has already been registered with IGBC.